Question: Top-up Issue Cause By Yesterday's Disruption to Service. 19/02/2016

You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
Community Manager
comments: 2406
Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Author

19 February 2016, 10:41

Hi guys,

Following the effects of yesterday’s service disruption, some of you may be having problems with credit purchased during this time.

Our support team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. As soon as we know more or have any information to give, we will update here on the community.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve it.

If you have any questions or queries that you need help with, feel free to post to the Community or find us on our Facebook or Twitter pages.

We'll be happy to help with any queries.

Thanks,
The Meteor Team.
Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
View mobile version