Question: Data Dropoff

You can see here how much appreciation imagine8 has received from other members.

imagine8
comments: 0
Author

14 February 2017, 15:54

Hi
I've been using the Huawei 47D3 which is capable of 4G but I understood when buying and setting up a monthly payment that this was probably not available as I live on Arranmore Island but 3G was available. The mobile data has been great until the last 3 weeks when it is constantly dropping to 2G. If I switch off and on again I can get 3G for roughly 15 minutes but then it drops to 2G.

As I rely on internet for my work this is obviously not ideal.

I have checked to see if there's a temporary problem but can find none - can you please advise why this is happening as I know that my neighbours are getting 3G on Meteor!

Cheers
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Emma has received from other members.

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 392

14 February 2017, 15:59

Hi there imagine8,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with your data connection. If you would like to PM me with your number and PIN code, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

-Emma

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version