Question: Roaming in USA :: No Network

Tags:

You can see here how much appreciation DramaticExit has received from other members.

DramaticExit
Visitor
comments: 0
Author

12 April 2017, 03:30

Hi folks, I'm out in the states at the moment and my phone won't connect to any network here. Checked all the settings I can see and restarted many times. Could you check if it's anything Account Side? Cheers!
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 231
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 April 2017, 11:36

Hi DramaticExit,

Thanks for getting In touch,

If you can send me on your mobile number and PIN In a PM and I will be able to look into this further with our technical department.

Thanks,
    Alan.
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Xmgx has received from other members.

Xmgx
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

18 April 2017, 08:02

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. Paid for the US data add-on but cannot connect to any network. Could you please help?

Thanks,

Marcin
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

18 April 2017, 11:36

Hi Xmgx,

Thanks for getting In touch. I would suggest trying some troubleshooting steps.

If you turn your phone off take the battery out (if possible) and leave the phone off for 5 minutes, switch It back on this should allow you to connect to a local network In America.

If this does not work please do get back In touch.

Thanks,
    Alan.
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Xmgx has received from other members.

Xmgx
    Newbie Poster

18 April 2017, 16:33

Hi Alan,

Thanks, I've tried all the troubleshooting steps but nothing worked. Any other ideas?

Best,

Marcin

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

18 April 2017, 17:28

Hi Xmgx,

If you can send me on your mobile number and PIN In a PM and I will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
    Alan.
  • You can see here how much appreciation DerekdDancer has received from other members.

DerekdDancer
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

21 April 2017, 06:11

Hi I'm out in the states and my phone wont connect to any network here.Tried turning off and on the phone after the battery had been out but to no avail. Can you please send me link to leave mobile number and pin .Thanks,Derek
  • You can see here how much appreciation Amberlina has received from other members.

Amberlina
    Newbie Poster

24 April 2017, 05:36

Hi I'm out in states and just realised that my phone wont connect to any network here. I tried everything and still won't work. Where I can send my mobile number and pin??
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4376
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

24 April 2017, 15:11

Hi there DerekdDancer & Amberlina

Have you both roamed with those handsets & SIM cards before? Would everything be set up correctly on your account before leaving Ireland?

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation Amberlina has received from other members.

Amberlina
    Newbie Poster

24 April 2017, 19:37

When I arrived my roaming was working, I could received messages, but just yesterday I realised that I don't have a network anymore, I can't call or send messages. I travelled before with the same Sim card and never had any problems.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4376
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

27 April 2017, 15:23

Hi there Amberlina.

Please send us a PM with your number, PIN & what handset you're using.

We will assist you further there

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version