Solved: Won't let me top up

Tags:
payg , top-up ,

You can see here how much appreciation Kaykob has received from other members.

Kaykob
Forum Rookie
comments: 3
Author

19 May 2017, 12:42

I tried to top up numerous times, by ringing 1741 and by texting 50103 but each top it says the pin is incorrect or that there is a problem processing my top how am I supposed to fix this?
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi there Kaykob

If it’s been over 150 days, please click here and you'll see our T&C's regarding credit, top-ups and deactivation of service.

If you can PM me your number & PIN, I’ll have a look at your account and confirm with our Tech Team to see if this number is still active on Meteor. Once we confirm the status of your number, I will be able to assist you further.

-Kyle

View original
  • You can see here how much appreciation tomcolgan has received from other members.

tomcolgan
    Contributor
    comments: 39

19 May 2017, 15:51

Hi Kaykob

Where did you purchase the top-up from? - Try going back to the shop they may not of scanned it out in the shop so it may not be valid

You could try ring the helpdesk in meteor and providing the details to the agent over the phone and they can verify if the top-up number is valid
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4728
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

19 May 2017, 17:09

Hi there Kaykob

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

The code we use is 50104 but that's not to top-up and 1740 for mobile top-ups.

When was the last time you topped up previously?

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Kaykob has received from other members.

Kaykob
    Forum Rookie
    Author

19 May 2017, 20:39

The last time I topped up was just over a month ago, I have went into my local meteor shop and they said to ring customer care but I cannot do that if it doesn't let me top up
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

Answer

22 May 2017, 11:59

Hi there Kaykob

If it’s been over 150 days, please click here and you'll see our T&C's regarding credit, top-ups and deactivation of service.

If you can PM me your number & PIN, I’ll have a look at your account and confirm with our Tech Team to see if this number is still active on Meteor. Once we confirm the status of your number, I will be able to assist you further.

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Kaykob has received from other members.

Kaykob
    Forum Rookie
    Author

22 May 2017, 12:12

I have pm'd you my number and pin thanks

Kaykob
    Forum Rookie
    Author

22 May 2017, 12:53

I also cannot ring 1741 to top up because it is locked as I tried to top up so many times with the same credit pin

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

22 May 2017, 13:14

Thank you Kaykob

I will have a look at your information, there

-Kyle

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

22 May 2017, 13:33

Hi there Kaykob

After the Customer Care didn't apply the adjustment correctly, I reset all this so I'm glad to hear that this is all sorted & active again for you

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation Lauramac has received from other members.

Lauramac
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

23 May 2017, 23:23

My phone won't pick up signal so I can't top up to activate it??

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

24 May 2017, 13:10

Hi there Lauramac

I see that you've posted on another thread. Just a gentle reminder not to post the same issue on different threads as this will just prolong us in assisting you. We will respond to your first post.

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation Stellabella has received from other members.

Stellabella
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

25 May 2017, 23:17

Hi I topped up via online banking and it has not topped my phone credit up and my account has been debited?

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

30 May 2017, 11:34

Hi there Stellabella

Did this come through after you posted?

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version