Question: I'm trying to reactivate my SIM, but I can't top up

You can see here how much appreciation thc575 has received from other members.

thc575
Visitor
comments: 0
Author

30 June 2016, 16:57

I just bought a voucher but the service from my SIM has been removed, so I can't call 1741 to top up.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4747
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

30 June 2016, 17:06

Hi there thc575

The services has probably been temporarily suspended due to lack of top-up. Send me a PM with your number, pin & the two long numbers on the voucher.

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Ballygarvanmurphy has received from other members.

Ballygarvanmurphy
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

2 July 2016, 18:17

Hello, I think my sim has been deactivated as I was out of the country and hadn't used it 4 a few months. I tried topping up by €20 through online banking but nothing's come through and I still have no service.?
  • You can see here how much appreciation Ballygarvanmurphy has received from other members.

Ballygarvanmurphy
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

2 July 2016, 18:49

Please disregard my comment..the phone just started working.!
  • You can see here how much appreciation Pierre74 has received from other members.

Pierre74
    Forum Rookie
    comments: 3

4 July 2016, 00:46

I was told by meteor shop that if I buy credit my phone will activate,but can't ring 1741 as no service
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_paully has received from other members.

meteor_paullymeteor_paully
    comments: 280

4 July 2016, 13:17

Hi Pierre,

Sorry to hear that. Do you have a top-up voucher?

-Paul
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Pierre74 has received from other members.

Pierre74
    Forum Rookie

4 July 2016, 14:08

Yep have it here
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

4 July 2016, 15:01

Hi there Pierre74

That's great. Just send me a PM with your number, pin & the 2 long numbers on the voucher.

I'll assist and respond to you there

-Kyle

Pierre74
    Forum Rookie

4 July 2016, 17:05

I'm grand now got it back on thanks

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

4 July 2016, 17:30

That's great

Thanks for letting me know

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation Wiki has received from other members.

Wiki
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 4

11 July 2016, 16:30

Hello.
    I have the same problem. Call barring. Please help.
  • You can see here how much appreciation rlee has received from other members.

rlee
    Forum Rookie
    comments: 5

11 July 2016, 18:46

Hi...my daughter is having a similar problem. .. she hadn't topped up for a while... can you please check her number is still active please as I have a credit voucher to add but didn't want to before knowing it's an active account. Thanks. . AURLEY

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

12 July 2016, 10:42

Hi there Wiki & rlee

Did both of you purchase vouchers after as I suggested above?

-Kyle

Wiki
    Newbie Poster

12 July 2016, 10:51

Hi Kyle. Yes I aleady bought voucher. But I can't top up
  • You can see here how much appreciation Zanarkin has received from other members.

Zanarkin
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

12 July 2016, 10:59

im having the same problem and cant find a pm button for you
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_javed has received from other members.

meteor_javedmeteor_javed
    comments: 1305
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 July 2016, 13:27

Hi Zanarkin,

If you could PM your mobile number and PIN along with the 2 long numbers on the voucher.
    Click on my name and click on send message. I'll assist and respond to you there.

Regards
    Javed

Wiki
    Newbie Poster

12 July 2016, 13:39

Hi. Javed. Could you help me as well, please.
  • You can see here how much appreciation leonf2002 has received from other members.

leonf2002
    Newbie Poster

12 July 2016, 15:07

i was told by he meteor shop that if i top up by 10 euro it would reactivate but i cant dial 1741

rlee
    Forum Rookie

12 July 2016, 15:43

Hi Kyle... I have a voucher, yes...but i wanted to know if my daughter's number is still active before I top-up please... how do I pm the details? AURLEY
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_javed has received from other members.

meteor_javedmeteor_javed
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

12 July 2016, 16:08

Hi Wiki,

If you could PM your mobile number and PIN along with the 2 long numbers on the voucher.
    I'll assist and respond to you there.

Regards
    Javed
  • You can see here how much appreciation Ethanio has received from other members.

Ethanio
    Newbie Poster

12 July 2016, 22:12

My sim is also locked but I don't have a voucher

rlee
    Forum Rookie

12 July 2016, 22:19

Well I'm no wiser!!

meteor_javedmeteor_javed
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

13 July 2016, 11:57

Hi rlee,

Unfortunately we need to hear directly from the account holder's Community profile. If we do the account holder can then name you on the account and you will be able to speak on their behalf going forward.

-Javed

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

13 July 2016, 12:30

Hi there Ethanio& rlee

If you choose not to apply a minimum of €5 of purchased call credit to the Service at least once every 150 days, though for a further 30 days you will continue to receive incoming service. During this 30 day period and thereafter up to 13 months from the last purchase of credit, your suspension will be lifted if a minimum of €5 of purchased call credit is applied to the Service. Upon expiry of the 13 month period, Meteor may unilaterally terminate this Agreement without notice. If the Services have been suspended because of a failure to apply such a minimum top-up, Meteor will remove any credit remaining on your account after 240 days from the last top-up event. Additionally, if your account is terminated for any reason, you will lose any call credit remaining on your account at the time the Services are terminated.

Click here you'll see our T&C's regarding this.

You will need to top up with a minimum of €5 (using a voucher) in order for this bar to be lifted. If you already purchased a voucher we will be able to add this to your account & lift this bar. As Javed has said, we can only deal with account holders from here due to the data protection law. If you can get the account holder to get in touch with us here, we will assist them. If not, they need to ring Customer Care where they can assist the account holder further.

Hope this helps

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation pmccourt has received from other members.

pmccourt
    Newbie Poster

13 July 2016, 14:44

Hi,

I think I have a similar issue. Would it be possible to check that this is the case and if so how much do I need to top up by in order to reactive my account

Thanks,
    Peter

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

13 July 2016, 15:28

Hi there Peter

Thanks for getting in touch.

As stated above, you need to top up with a voucher with a minimum amount of €5.

If you have your number & pin, I'll be able to have a look at this for you. Send your personal information via PM please

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version