Question: Haven't topped up - Now can't make calls or texts to top up and restore service

Tags:
payg ,

You can see here how much appreciation DG1993 has received from other members.

DG1993
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

8 June 2016, 16:20

I haven't topped up my phone in months, and so now I can't make calls or texts.

I have a top-up code, but since I can't even call the top-up service or text it, I can't use it on my phone.

Can someone please assist me in topping up? I have the top-up PIN number here.

Thanks
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4728
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

8 June 2016, 16:27

Hi there DG1993

Send me a PM with your number & pin, along with the two codes on the voucher please

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation DG1993 has received from other members.

DG1993
    Newbie Poster
    Author

8 June 2016, 16:34

Okay, sent :) Let me know uf you need anything else!
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

8 June 2016, 16:36

Will respond to you there

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Jade.brooke has received from other members.

Jade.brooke
    Newbie Poster

12 June 2016, 15:27

I have the same problem can someone help ??

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

13 June 2016, 10:39

Hi Jade.brooke

You also need to get a top up voucher and when you have this, you just get back in touch with us and we'll assist you further.

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation elanal has received from other members.

elanal
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 3

12 October 2016, 18:22

Hi, I have the same problem. If I send you on my top up number can you help? thanks
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_rahul has received from other members.

meteor_rahulmeteor_rahul
    comments: 882

12 October 2016, 18:48

Hi elanal,

Thanks for getting in touch. So sorry to hear about your service.

If it’s been over 150 days, please click here you'll see our T&C's regarding credit, top-ups and deactivation of service.

If you can PM me your number & pin, I’ll have a look at your account and confirm with our Tech Team to see if this number is still active on Meteor. Once we confirm the status of your number, I will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
    Rahul
  • You can see here how much appreciation Eimearhunt has received from other members.

Eimearhunt
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

20 March 2017, 21:50

I'm having the same problem can someone fix it for me?thanks :)
  • You can see here how much appreciation elanal has received from other members.

elanal
    Newbie Poster

21 March 2017, 02:00

Hi Eimear, no one on here will help you with this problem. I'm living abroad and had to get my mam to go into the meteor shop for me and they were able to reactivate my number. It was around 10 months since I'd topped up at that point and luckily my number hadn't been recycled yet.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Emma has received from other members.

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 662
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

21 March 2017, 10:06

Hi there Eimearhunt,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

If you would like to PM me with your number and PIN code, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

-Emma
  • You can see here how much appreciation Amynolan123 has received from other members.

Amynolan123
    Newbie Poster

21 March 2017, 17:08

I'm having the same problem trying to top up and I can't find a number to ring up meteor.
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1838
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

21 March 2017, 17:14

Hi Amynolan123,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that.

Can you PM your mobile number and PIN? I'll have a look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Hema
  • You can see here how much appreciation SilentS has received from other members.

SilentS
    Newbie Poster

10 April 2017, 13:10

Could anyone help me out too? I'm in the same situation.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 501
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

10 April 2017, 14:20

Hi SilentS,

Thanks for getting In touch with us here. If it’s been over 150 days, please click here and you will be able to view our terms and conditions In regards to topping up.

If this is not the case you can send me on your mobile number and PIN In a PM and I will be more the happy to look into your account.

Thanks,
    Alan.
  • You can see here how much appreciation SilentS has received from other members.

SilentS
    Newbie Poster

10 April 2017, 14:23

Can I get my account unbarred? i kinda need my phone.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 501
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

10 April 2017, 16:00

Hi SilentS,

I have seen your PM and your account Is being looked into.

I will respond to you In PM from now on.

Thanks,
    Alan.

SilentS
    Newbie Poster

10 April 2017, 16:02

cheers!

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version