Question: Credit Top Up Service Locked

You can see here how much appreciation Matthew94 has received from other members.

Matthew94
Forum Rookie
comments: 3
Author

18 February 2016, 17:40

Hi,

I bought €10 worth of credit yesterday. I am aware of the technical difficulties your network has been having. But i tried to put the credit into my phone from 6:36 PM yesterday numerous times, but kept being told the service was unavailable. Today I tried to re-enter the voucher code, only to be told I was putting it in wrong, which I am sure I wasn't. However, i tried to dial 1741 to attempt putting the credit in and was told my top up service was blocked. How do I get it unblocked? And how will I be able to top up my credit if the code isn't working?
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Abe has received from other members.

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    comments: 2187
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

19 February 2016, 15:52

Hi Matthew, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we were having systems issues. Are you still currently having these issues? - Abe
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Matthew94 has received from other members.

Matthew94
    Forum Rookie
    Author

19 February 2016, 16:06

Yeah it is still saying my top up service is locked when I dial 1741
  • You can see here how much appreciation sarahfay has received from other members.

sarahfay
    Newbie Poster

19 February 2016, 16:23

Im having the same issue and if its not fixed by this evening im moving network !!!
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Abe has received from other members.

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    comments: 2187
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

19 February 2016, 16:27

I understand & i apologize this is still occurring. Can you please PM me your number and PIN?-Abe
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Matthew94 has received from other members.

Matthew94
    Forum Rookie
    Author

19 February 2016, 17:14

Top up service still seems to be locked.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
    Community Manager
    comments: 2459
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

22 February 2016, 10:37

Hi Matthew,

These top-ups were manually applied. Can you check your phone to see have you received it?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.

Matthew94
    Forum Rookie
    Author

22 February 2016, 12:59

Yep, thanks a lot
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
    Community Manager
    comments: 2459
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

22 February 2016, 13:47

No problem. -Kevin
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
  • You can see here how much appreciation cathmoran has received from other members.

cathmoran
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

16 March 2016, 22:55

Hi, I want to change my direct debit details as I have moved bank.
    In your website you have to select the bank from the drop down (Mandatory) but you do not have my bank listed (KBC)
    Can you please advise.
    Thanks
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4315
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

18 March 2016, 12:47

Hi there cathmoran

Thank you so much for getting in touch. All you need to do now is just call Customer Care where they will be able to assist you further manually with the debit details

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version