Question: PUK

You can see here how much appreciation akmcconnell has received from other members.

akmcconnell
Newbie Poster
comments: 3
Author

9 March 2017, 10:23

Hi, I am trying to use my SIM in another phone. It's asking for my PUK code. I know my original PIN, but do not know the PUK. How can I find this? Thanks.
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1875
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

9 March 2017, 10:24

Hi akmcconnell,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that.

Can you advise me whether you're on billpay or PAYG?

Thanks,
    Hema
  • You can see here how much appreciation akmcconnell has received from other members.

akmcconnell
    Newbie Poster
    Author

9 March 2017, 10:31

Hi,
    billpay
    Thanks
  • You can see here how much appreciation akmcconnell has received from other members.

akmcconnell
    Newbie Poster
    Author

9 March 2017, 10:58

Also, I'm trying to register with MyMeteor to see if I can get my PUK that way, but it says "unable to register you at this time." Not sure what that means or why. Advice?
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

9 March 2017, 11:07

Hi akmcconnell,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you PM your mobile number, the full name on the account and confirm two of the following: your full home address, where you signed up for the account or how you paid your most recent bill? I'll look into this.

Thanks,
    Hema

akmcconnell
    Newbie Poster
    Author

9 March 2017, 11:17

Thanks. Can you send the pathway to "send" PMs? Under the settings tab on the community page, there is no option for me to enable "send". Is it somewhere else? Thanks again.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

9 March 2017, 11:21

Hi akmcconnell,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In order to PM, I'd advise you to click on my profile name and select an option "send private message".

Thanks,
    Hema

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version