Question: Connecting to 192.168.8.1

You can see here how much appreciation darahayes has received from other members.

darahayes
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

18 March 2017, 11:54

I have two laptops in the house running their broadband off Meteor modem one laptop I can connect to 192.168.8.1 to access account status but the other laptop I can not connect , both laptops running windows7 and kasperky total security 2013 can anyone suggest why the one laptop is unable to access the modem address but can browse the web , I have checked chrome access tru firewall etc ,, can not understand why it wont connect
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1828

20 March 2017, 18:10

Hi darahayes,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that.

Can you advise me the error message you're getting on the laptop, please?

Thanks,
    Hema
  • You can see here how much appreciation darahayes has received from other members.

darahayes
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1
    Author

20 March 2017, 19:29

standard windows cannot connect web site check connection cables troubleshoot etc etc
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1828

21 March 2017, 17:21

Hi Darahayes,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've checked with our Tech Team and they've confirmed that it is device issue. They've also advised that it is the best way to get your laptop looked at to see how it can be fixed.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Hema

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version