Solved: Recover Deleted Text Messages!!

You can see here how much appreciation mt123 has received from other members.

mt123
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

26 August 2011, 18:19

Does anyone know if you can recover deleted text messages on the Nokia E5?
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi guys

In relation to this query, These Apps and sites advised are not associated with the network and we don't support nor endorse any of them. I'm aware that Meteor don't have any access to personal information and if lost, there would be no way of retrieving it unfortunately. Personal liability is applied at all cost should you chose to carry out those methods advised in the thread

I hope this helps to clarify things
Kind regards
Abe

View original
  • You can see here how much appreciation lehe8707 has received from other members.

lehe8707
    Regular Poster
    comments: 10

27 August 2011, 11:42

Does anyone know if you can recover deleted text messages on the Nokia E5?

Next to impossible i'm afraid :robotindifferent:
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Oracle
    comments: 6290
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

27 August 2011, 14:54

Next to impossible i'm afraid :robotindifferent:

correct its impossible back them up on ovi suite in future...
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Anne75 has received from other members.

Anne75
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

17 July 2013, 11:37

Is there a way i can retrieve old text messages that have been deleted or on account of moving phones i have lost messges?

• You can see here how much appreciation TinaHrio has received from other members.

TinaHrio
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

13 June 2014, 08:39

Yes you can retrieve your lost texts/SMS, there are a lot of shareware recovery programs available : Android Data Recovery I only hope you didn't use your storage medium too much after you accidentally erased them, as the actual texts still exist only until they're overwritten.

Read more:

For Android users, you can download Android Data Recovery, and know more here:

How to recover deleted text messages from Android

For iPhone users, you can download iPhone Data Recovery, and know more here:

How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 5S/5/4S

• You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Oracle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

14 June 2014, 09:44

Good luck with that you cant retrieve them...
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Peakye has received from other members.

Peakye
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 3

10 July 2015, 09:34

As for me, I recover phone data from backup files .Also from google matket ,you can get more kinds of android recovery apps.And you can get more information about android messages recovery from androidpit,android ,androidcentral etc about recover data from format the SD card, restoring factory settings.

JimboIreland
    Community Oracle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

10 July 2015, 09:49

Move along..
  • You can see here how much appreciation DemiMoore has received from other members.

DemiMoore
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

9 September 2015, 12:37

Peakye wrote:

As for me, I recover phone data from backup files .Also from google matket ,you can get more kinds of android recovery apps.And you can get more information about android messages recovery from androidpit,android ,androidcentral etc about recover data from format the SD card, restoring factory settings.

It is an old thread. But your work for me, thanks.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Peakye has received from other members.

Peakye
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 3

25 November 2015, 06:50

Peakye wrote:

Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is an excellent app on both Windows and Mac, which supports various Android OS's, such as Android 5.0, Android 4.0 .It can retrieve missing files from internal storage and also external memory card .
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Abe has received from other members.

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    comments: 1928
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Answer

25 November 2015, 10:54

Hi guys

In relation to this query, These Apps and sites advised are not associated with the network and we don't support nor endorse any of them. I'm aware that Meteor don't have any access to personal information and if lost, there would be no way of retrieving it unfortunately. Personal liability is applied at all cost should you chose to carry out those methods advised in the thread

I hope this helps to clarify things
    Kind regards
    Abe
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version