Question: phone that dosent work

You can see here how much appreciation ericgbyrne has received from other members.

ericgbyrne
Newbie Poster
comments: 4
Author

22 June 2016, 11:58

how long do it take to get a phone returned answer it has taken 13 days so far and haven't received a jiffy bag to send phone back is this the best meteor can do ?
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Danielle has received from other members.

Meteor_DanielleMeteor_Danielle
    comments: 113

22 June 2016, 12:59

Hi ericgbyrne,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our Meteor community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have still not received your jiffy bag. I would recommend you can our customer care team and the guys will be happy to check this out for you.

You can contact them on 1905.

Kind Regards,
    Danielle.
  • You can see here how much appreciation ericgbyrne has received from other members.

ericgbyrne
    Newbie Poster
    Author

22 June 2016, 13:29

have all ready don't that and of course the blame was put at the courier if a compny cant even arrange to send outa jiffy bag they shouldn't be in business its get you to buy a phone sign up for a contract then shag off tippical company with bad standard of customer service
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Danielle has received from other members.

Meteor_DanielleMeteor_Danielle
    comments: 113

22 June 2016, 13:43

I am very sorry to hear you feel this way ericgbyrne.

I completely understand your frustration and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department.

Kind Regards,
    Danielle.
  • You can see here how much appreciation ericgbyrne has received from other members.

ericgbyrne
    Newbie Poster
    Author

23 June 2016, 12:36

well to day is 14th day waiting on jiffy bag also I requested a call back from a manager what is the bet the call back be like the jiffy bag
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Abe has received from other members.

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    comments: 2133
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

23 June 2016, 16:15

Hi Ericgbyrne

Regarding the Jiffy bag I would recommend to call our customer care team on 1905, in order to go over this, thus avoiding further delay on the matter. Regarding the call back this would also need to be reviewed through that same team as we unfortunatley cannot arrange call backs from this channel.

- Abe
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.

ericgbyrne
    Newbie Poster
    Author

23 June 2016, 17:26

First of all I have contacted customer support 14 days ago and was told phone will be picked up I went away for the week phone was not picked up phoned Monday 20th courier blamed phoned yesterday same courier blamed so went on here to vent my anger and get same bull call customer support I receiver phone Thursday 9th June in the after noon set phone up nothing but a black screen and a search bar no apps no settings no contacts no working camera went to local store there were as much help as a electric kettle on a desert Ireland so please stop saying contack customer support as kettle comes to mind
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Abe has received from other members.

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

24 June 2016, 13:46

Hi Ericgbyrne

I can certainly understand the frustration of being re referred however In order to get a Jiffy bag sent out, you would need to call customer care team in order to get transferred to the correct team. They would then send this out to you thus moving on with the situation at hand. I do apologise for any issues this may cause.

- Abe
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.

ericgbyrne
    Newbie Poster
    Author

24 June 2016, 14:14

which part of I have got in toutch with the customer care team since 9th of june do you not understand at this stage I have been told a jiffy bag is been sent out 4 times the fact is meteor cant even manage to send the bag out its quite simple crap customer care at this stage I have had this phone since 9th june am getting to the stage I will cancel the contract and go to company that can supply one simple phone that works

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

24 June 2016, 14:46

Hi Ericgbyrne

I can comprehend that this has already been done however as we cannot send out these bags through this channel, I must advise you to get back onto that same team to avoid further delay on the matter. In the event you do not want carry out that step, I can only advise to contact our admin team at info@meteor.ie, for further review. They will advise of all the steps to take going forward. Do note the general response time from this team is the 3-5 working days. Make sure to double check all inboxes including your junk and spam mail within this time frame.

- Abe

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version