Question: My Nokia phone is locked by meteor, im living in a different country i need it unlocked

You can see here how much appreciation altine evers has received from other members.

altine evers
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

6 January 2016, 18:40

Hi there,
I have used Meteor for years when i lived in Ireland
Now im living and working in Czech Republic and i cant use a simcard from here because the phone is locked by meteor.
I find that very dissapointing, can i please get an unlock code?

I have Nokia Luma, my phone number is 085XXXXXXX (no longer in use)

Many thanks

Altine
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4685
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

6 January 2016, 20:47

Please remove your personal number from the public forum
    You can find the info you need to unlock your device here
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation altine evers has received from other members.

altine evers
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1
    Author

6 January 2016, 20:49

The answer there is useless, i havent been in Ireland for the last 6 months, so i haven't spend that amount of money . I don't have personal information on here, i don't use my irish number anymore. Thanks anyway
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4685
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

6 January 2016, 20:59

If your phone is locked to meteor these are the rules for unlocking,it stands for everyone no matte where you are,not the answer you need to hear but this is how it goes,you could perhaps get it unlocked privately.
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Abe has received from other members.

Meteor_AbeMeteor_Abe
    comments: 2187
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

8 January 2016, 12:48

Hi Altine thanks for getting in touch. There are indeed requirement within the account that would have to be initially met. For verification can you please PM me your number and PIN? If you click into my name that option should become available. - Abe
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version