Solved: Lumia 950 and 950 XL

You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
Community Champion
comments: 4685
Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

Author

7 October 2015, 20:05

You know the story,yes or no Meteor....
Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Jimmy,

We received word on this today. We will be stocking the Lumia 950 but not the XL version.

Kevin

View original
___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
    Community Manager
    comments: 2458
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Answer

8 October 2015, 13:04

Hi Jimmy,

We received word on this today. We will be stocking the Lumia 950 but not the XL version.

Kevin
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

Author

8 October 2015, 13:51

Cool. Thanks.
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Antaset has received from other members.

Antaset
    Regular Poster
    comments: 12

27 October 2015, 22:08

Any reason why not the XL version out of curiosity? Was hoping for the model with the bigger / longer lasting battery but guess I'll have to make do with the 950.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
    Community Manager
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

28 October 2015, 10:24

Hi Antaset,

I couldn't be sure on that one I'm afraid. It's decided by another department dependent on availability, cost and interest but I wouldn't be privy to the information unfortunately.

Apologies,
    Kevin
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

Author

28 October 2015, 10:28

No operator is stocking this. You can buy from store later on in the month.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

Author

28 October 2015, 10:29

The 950 xl to be clear..
  • You can see here how much appreciation Antaset has received from other members.

Antaset
    Regular Poster
    comments: 12

28 October 2015, 21:08

Thanks for the replies, appreciated
  • You can see here how much appreciation imdamnme has received from other members.

imdamnme
    Forum Rookie
    comments: 4

11 November 2015, 12:57

Hi Meteor_Kev, would you be able to tell us when the Lumia 950 will be available to order from Meteor Ireland? I'm due an upgrade and I'd like to get my hands on this model as soon as possible.

Thanks

Damien

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
    Community Manager
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

11 November 2015, 16:41

We are provisionally expecting the phone to be available from November 30th. You will be able to register your interest online from 23/11.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version