Solved: how to transfer old text messages from my iphone to my new windows 8 phone

Tags:

You can see here how much appreciation Danp has received from other members.

Danp
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

10 March 2014, 23:31

Do Meteor have the software to resend all old text messages? or is there another method

to easily transfer sms texts from an old iPhone to a new Nokia windows phone?

Cheers 

Dan

Solved. Read answer here:

Hi Danp,

Unfortunately we don't have any way of resending the texts but there are ways of transferring SMS' form your iPhone to your Nokia. You can check these out online as there are a few different ways but some involve downloading a third party application/program.

Hopefully it's not too tedious and you find what you're looking for. :)

-Adam

View original
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Adam has received from other members.

Meteor_Adam
    Community Oracle
    comments: 6995
    Answer

11 March 2014, 15:07

Hi Danp,

Unfortunately we don't have any way of resending the texts but there are ways of transferring SMS' form your iPhone to your Nokia. You can check these out online as there are a few different ways but some involve downloading a third party application/program.

Hopefully it's not too tedious and you find what you're looking for. :)

-Adam
    ________________________________________________________The forum is monitored Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Help & Support | Forum Guidelines | Meteor web-chat | Terms & Conditions
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4681
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

16 March 2014, 17:00

Some helpful apps and info...

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CKEBEBYwCA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.noknok.tv%2F2013%2F08%2F13%2Fhow-to-move-from-iphone-5-to-nokia-lumia-running-windows-phone-8%2F&ei=u8clU4O9O9CQhQeT34CgBg&usg=AFQjCNHuA2Qvrt9urNHDI8NAl3-j3IyS-A&sig2=Ac7YSymFgBtulohpozVZRg&bvm=bv.62922401,d.ZG4" target="_self  and http://allaboutwindowsphone.com/software/content/Transfer-my-Data.php" target="_self  

___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Adfkile has received from other members.

Adfkile
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

31 July 2015, 11:11

Transfer messages between android phone and iPhone ,using Gmail can come true it .You need to save and send iphone messages to Gmail ,them export Gmail messages for a files to computer .
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

1 August 2015, 20:39

Ignore the above post. Regular spammer here and you risk getting virus on pc
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

7 August 2015, 08:29

Ignore the above

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

9 August 2015, 13:58

Ignore this too. This spammer has been reported.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
    Community Manager
    comments: 2459
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

11 August 2015, 15:41

Thanks Jimmy.

-Kev
    Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.
  • You can see here how much appreciation chiku has received from other members.

chiku
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

27 March 2017, 08:13

In fact, we can use Gmail account or mobile transfer tool to transfer old text messages from my iphone to my new windows 8 phone now. For the one still has the same problem, you can check the details online by yourself.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Emma has received from other members.

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 664
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

29 March 2017, 10:31

Hi there chiku,

Thanks for your feedback.

-Emma

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version