Question: how can i get all my numbers back on my phone as my phone was stolen

You can see here how much appreciation jenny1234 has received from other members.

jenny1234
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

12 June 2015, 22:47

just woundering how do i get back all my numbers on my phone as my phone was stolen

• You can see here how much appreciation DongleDan has received from other members.

DongleDan
    Super Nova
    comments: 764

12 June 2015, 23:16

You won't, unless you had some online-cloud backup.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning....smells like victory!<br><br>I'm not a Meteor employee / moderator or connected to Meteor in any way
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Adam has received from other members.

Meteor_Adam
    Community Oracle
    comments: 6754
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

MBB Master

MBB Master

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

15 June 2015, 10:31

Hi jenny1234

What phone did you have? Were the contacts stored on your gmail account?

Adam
    ________________________________________________________The forum is monitored Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Help &amp; Support | Forum Guidelines | Meteor web-chat | Terms &amp; Conditions
  • You can see here how much appreciation Bfgkyt has received from other members.

Bfgkyt
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

20 August 2015, 04:16

When the phone was stolen,you lost all phone number .If you did backup android contacts to Gmail or Facebook.You can extract and export contacts/phone number to get contacs back to phone.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version