Question: Free Speaker and Wireless Charger?

You can see here how much appreciation HackingSpartan has received from other members.

HackingSpartan
Newbie Poster
comments: 4
Author

25 November 2015, 19:10

Recently, it was announced that you get a free speaker and wireless charger with the purchase of Lumia 950: https://store.meteor.ie/coming-soon/microsoft-lumia-950 I'm wondering how this will work, it's the first time I'm ordering a phone on the release date with a freebie. Is it only available to people who pre-registered? I pre-registered but never received any confirmation. Also, is the speaker and charger sent on the same time the phone is dispatched or do I have to wait a bit longer? And do I just order the phone online or will there be a special link to the people who pre-registered?
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4630
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

25 November 2015, 20:37

Most likely you will get a voucher with a code,this is normally how it works,in some cases the store might have some stock but its limited.
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @techbuzzireland

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version