What We Can't Do Here on the Community. 25/01/2017.

You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kev has received from other members.

Meteor_KevMeteor_Kev
Community Manager
comments: 2459
Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Author

25 January 2017, 15:37

Hi guys,

We've had some users getting in touch lately with queries that we are unable to resolve here. Just to clear things up for you, below is a list of a few things that can't be resolved here on the community :

- We are unable to retrieve unlocking codes for phones. In order to request this, customers need to contact customer care. You can reach them by calling 1747 for PAYG customers and 1905 for Bill Pay customers.

- We are unable to process sales. This can be done in store or online for new customers and for existing customers looking to upgrade, this can be done in store, online or over the phone.

- We can't process cancellation requests. This can only be done by calling 1905.

- We are unable to prevent accounts from being cancelled or suspended due to non-payment of bills. This would need to be discussed with our billing team on 1905.

- We are unable to access accounts unless contacted directly by the account holder.

I hope that saves you guys some time and if you've any questions, just let me know.

-Kev
Meteor Community –Please Note Unsoilicited PMs may not be answered. – If I have requested your details, click on my username and you will see ‘Send Private Message’. Try using our ‘Search Bar’ to see if your query has already been answered. To start a new topic, just ‘Ask a Question’ on our home page. If your question has been successfully answered, please choose the This comment answers my question option - The Community is Monitored 9-5, Monday -Friday.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version