Question: Shut down this site

You can see here how much appreciation Amy40 has received from other members.

Amy40
Poster
comments: 6
Author

24 February 2017, 12:32

This meteor site is a joke I am trying to get an issue resolved since 8.30 this morning was speaking to hema it has now been resolved I contact meteor support... I have made a complaint regarding this matter this site is a waste of time and energy
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Emma has received from other members.

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 668
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

24 February 2017, 12:41

Hi there Amy40,

Please be advised that posting in multiple posts can lead to your posts being deleted or delays in response.

Unfortunately this is not an instant response channel. If you wish to chat about your issue, you'd need to contact our chat team.

If there are any outstanding issues, be sure to let us know.

-Emma
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1850
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

24 February 2017, 12:45

Hi Amy40,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry that you feel this way.

I can assure you this is not the norm because we always strive to provide the best customer experience possible. We will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department.

My sincere apologies for the journey you've gone through.

-Hema
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4628
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

17 April 2017, 13:06

This site is not a waste, support forums are a key environment for any mobile network to assist people and help others
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @techbuzzireland

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version