Question: OVERCHARGED on Bill and just had an awful experience with Meteor CHAT

Tags:
bill ,

You can see here how much appreciation ChicDub has received from other members.

ChicDub
Contributor
comments: 23
Author

17 February 2017, 14:27

Hi,
I just got my bill and yet again have been overcharged my Meteor. I was on the €15.00 per month sim only plan, earlier this month I requested to change to the €20.00 extra regular plan which includes 10gb of data.
I just got a bill to say I am on sim lite yet it is €36.58 ex VAT which works out as €45 per month excluding any additional charges. I never asked to be put on the €45 per month plan.
I also wish to question my data usage as I don't believe I used this much data.
I tried to get this rectified through online Chat with Meteor but have just experience the worst customer service ever. The person said I was on the €45 a month plan. I did ask for a transcript of the conversation as no one would believe how my query was avoided.
I do have a transcript of my chat requesting that I change to the €20.00 plan. I will not be paying the bill until this is rectified.
Very bad experience.
I would like to end the contract now.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Emma has received from other members.

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    comments: 664
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

17 February 2017, 15:04

Hi there ChicDub,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry to hear that there is a mix up with your price plan that you requested. Unfortunately we are unable to change or alter price plans through the social media channels, I would recommend getting in touch the customer care department on 1905 to have this changed. If you would like to PM me with your number and PIN code, I'd be more than happy to look into your data usage.

-Emma
  • You can see here how much appreciation ChicDub has received from other members.

ChicDub
    Contributor
    Author

21 February 2017, 16:08

Still have not got a reply. I spoke to Doru in Customer Services last Friday, he acknowledge that the plan is incorrect on bill and that he would look at the DATA. I have heard nothing.

I also PM'd you with my phone number and pin and got no reply.
    Very poor customer service.
  • You can see here how much appreciation ChicDub has received from other members.

ChicDub
    Contributor
    Author

21 February 2017, 16:11

Can you please also send me a transcript of my chat conversation last week.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Emma has received from other members.

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

21 February 2017, 16:14

Hi there ChicDub,

Thanks for your post.
    This is currently being looked into. We will be able to update you when we have more information on this.

-Emma

ChicDub
    Contributor
    Author

21 February 2017, 16:30

Thanks Emma

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

21 February 2017, 17:04

No problem at all.

-Emma

ChicDub
    Contributor
    Author

21 February 2017, 17:53

Hi Emma,

Many thanks for resolving this issue for me. I will pay the reduced bill shortly.

Best Wishes

Amanda

Meteor_EmmaMeteor_Emma
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

21 February 2017, 17:59

No problem at all, you're more than welcome.

-Emma

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version