Question: Billing

You can see here how much appreciation DB88 has received from other members.

DB88
Forum Rookie
comments: 5
Author

17 March 2017, 23:42

Have I got this right if I say send a message to late late show that costs €1.50 and I'm on €20 Sim only I'll be charge full 23% Vat onto my bill?? How does that make sense
  • You can see here how much appreciation DB88 has received from other members.

DB88
    Forum Rookie
    Author

17 March 2017, 23:46

I've just received my 1st bill for €102.34 I've 2 numbers 1 on Sim only €20 a month and other on €55 a month deal why is my bill €102.34.I've used 31 Cent outside Of allowance and woman on 1905 says because I've used the 31 cent I get charge vat of 23% on overall bill how does that make sense and why wasn't I told this before signing up??
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1838
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

20 March 2017, 15:41

Hi DB88,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that.

Just a gentle reminder not to post the same issue on different threads as this will just prolong us in assisting you. We will respond to your first post.

Thanks,
    Hema

DB88
    Forum Rookie
    Author

20 March 2017, 21:37

No problem I'm new to all this stuff can you tell me why my bill is higher than it should be and can you confirm that if I go outside allowance by 1 cent I'll be charged Vat on full billing price but that makes no sense
  • You can see here how much appreciation meteor_hema has received from other members.

meteor_hemameteor_hema
    comments: 1838
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

21 March 2017, 15:11

Hi DB88,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you PM your mobile number and PIN? I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Hema

DB88
    Forum Rookie
    Author

21 March 2017, 22:37

Pm sent

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version