EirSport app not working

Tags:

You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
Meteor Admin
comments: 513
Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Author

25 April 2017, 15:16

Hi Cossie37,

Thanks for getting In touch with us here.Can you just make sure that you are downloading the Eir sport just mobile app with the red logo, there has been confusing In regards to customers downloading the incorrect app.

Also, can you register with MyMeteor first before downloading the Eir app. Once you have done this you should be able to access the app.

Thanks,
Alan.
__________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM
  • You can see here how much appreciation Cossie37 has received from other members.

Cossie37
    Forum Rookie
    comments: 4

25 April 2017, 00:26

Just wondering if anyone else had problems with this app??im on billpay and got an email stating i had free access to btsport eirsport etc through this app....but it wont accept my login details...ive deleted the app and reinstalled.... ive reset my password... ive tried to register again but it says im registered already!! Spoke to agent online.... was told this would be passed on and sorted...this was a few days ago!! Typical meteor!!! Anyone else have this problem??
  • You can see here how much appreciation Cossie37 has received from other members.

Cossie37
    Forum Rookie

25 April 2017, 15:20

I am already registered with my meteor...long ago.. i downloaded the app with the red logo... i deleted the red app and re installed... still not working
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    comments: 4859
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

26 April 2017, 13:55

Hi there Cossie37

Would you be on the following plans?

• Smartphone Regular Extra 4G
    • Smartphone Super Extra 4G
    • Smartphone Super Deluxe Extra 4G

-Kyle
    __________________________________________ Help & Support Home Page | Forum T&C's - Please read | Meteor web-chat: 9AM - 11PM Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself. The forum is moderated from Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM

Cossie37
    Forum Rookie

26 April 2017, 14:00

Im smartphone super 4g

I logged this problem last saturday...its now thursday and nothing back from meteor...its a joke really...i know its free ...but have the proper customer service to sort the problem out...its ridiculous
  • You can see here how much appreciation Brutikkus has received from other members.

Brutikkus
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 2

27 April 2017, 12:46

Having the same issue with my new account
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Author

27 April 2017, 15:11

Hi Brutikkus & Cossie37,

Thanks for getting In touch,

Can you both send me a PM with your mobile number and PIN and I will look into this further for you

Thanks,
    Alan.

Cossie37
    Forum Rookie

27 April 2017, 15:20

I tried to pm you but it says you only receive msgs from members you are following
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Alan has received from other members.

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Author

27 April 2017, 17:32

Hi Cossie37,

You should be able to PM me now.

Thanks,
    Alan.
  • You can see here how much appreciation Brutikkus has received from other members.

Brutikkus
    Newbie Poster

28 April 2017, 17:41

Can't on you either Alan. same message as above
  • You can see here how much appreciation Conorbyrnefitness has received from other members.

Conorbyrnefitness
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

28 April 2017, 22:57

I am having the same difficulty, would it be possible you could look into mine also @Meteor_Alan
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 3956
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

29 April 2017, 05:05

Download official apps here https://www.eir.ie/sport/ Currently the respective stores can have duplicate apps or others acting under a bogus logo which is a common annoying issue in general.
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @techbuzzireland
  • You can see here how much appreciation amcl1986 has received from other members.

amcl1986
    Poster
    comments: 6

11 May 2017, 12:52

Hello,

I can now appear to login using the MyMeteor app.

However, the EirSport app is still showing the "incorrect username / password" prompt.

Alan
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Kyle has received from other members.

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

12 May 2017, 16:12

Hi there amcl1986

Just to confirm you're now fully logged into your MyMeteor account without any issues and when you're trying to log in with the same details for the app, it's not letting you?

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation amcl1986 has received from other members.

amcl1986
    Poster
    comments: 6

13 May 2017, 10:48

Hi Kyle,

Yes the MyMeteor website and app are now working.

However, my EirSport app is still not.

Alan

Meteor_AlanMeteor_Alan
    Meteor Admin
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Author

15 May 2017, 13:13

Hi there amcl1986,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you can delete your app then reinstall it and let us know If this makes a difference.

-Alan
  • You can see here how much appreciation clairekmua has received from other members.

clairekmua
    Newbie Poster

18 May 2017, 22:41

Ive tried searching the eir sport app through my play store and it doesnt find it. I habe to actually go onto the meteor web page and to your ad to find it then when it locates the app on play store it says the app is not available in my country??? I didnt no about this promotion until i was called by Meteor to inform me that i was entitled to it through the plan im on. If you could help me out that would be great thanks

Claire

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

19 May 2017, 12:22

Hi there Claire

Thanks for getting in touch.

1. Are you currently in Ireland?
    2. What is the make & model of your phone?
    3. Do you have the latest software on your phone?

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation clairekmua has received from other members.

clairekmua
    Newbie Poster

19 May 2017, 12:36

Hi Kyle

Yes im in Ireland. My phone is Samsung S6 have it since october on upgrade from yourselves and it was updated to latest version last week.

Claire

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

19 May 2017, 17:05

Hi there clairekmua

Thank you for your quick response. I've spoken to Tech and they said that this could be an issue with your handset not finding the app in your play store. If you can go to your nearest store, advise them of what is happening and they will assist you further by checking your handset there.

Please let me know how you get on

-Kyle
  • You can see here how much appreciation Darrenkavo89 has received from other members.

Darrenkavo89
    Newbie Poster
    comments: 1

10 June 2017, 22:11

Hi, I've tried to log into my wit sports app, I couldn't remember the password so I changed it. But the app is now telling me my acc has been suspended. How can I did this

Meteor_KyleMeteor_Kyle
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

MBB Master

MBB Master

12 June 2017, 13:46

Hi there Darrenkavo89

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

Did you get all this sorted after you posted this here?

-Kyle

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version