Solved: I keep receiving a text

Tags:

You can see here how much appreciation shaniaxo98 has received from other members.

shaniaxo98
comments: 0
Author

19 April 2017, 19:04

I received my sim and activated it this morning and this started. My mobile data is turned off and it is driving me insane! I get around 10 texts an hour. Can anyone help?
Solved. Read answer here:

You need to activate these AFAIK and they cost its a once off activation,You will need credit on the account to fix

View original
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4579
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

Answer

19 April 2017, 19:59

You need to activate these AFAIK and they cost its a once off activation,You will need credit on the account to fix
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @techbuzzireland
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Champion
    comments: 4579
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

23 April 2017, 00:09

Glad to help
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @techbuzzireland

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version