Question: Unlock code for samsung galaxy y GT-S5360

You can see here how much appreciation gfarrelly has received from other members.

gfarrelly
Newbie Poster
comments: 3
Author

9 April 2012, 18:45

I need the unlock code for samsung galaxy y as I am going to america for the summer 

• You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Oracle
    comments: 6291
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

9 April 2012, 19:03

You need to have met certain criteria before then unlock code can be given..
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation gfarrelly has received from other members.

gfarrelly
    Newbie Poster
    Author

9 April 2012, 19:45

yes I know this can you help me 

• You can see here how much appreciation optimus has received from other members.

optimus
    Super Nova
    comments: 1466

9 April 2012, 19:59

There are no Meteor staff online until tomorrow
  • You can see here how much appreciation JimboIreland has received from other members.

JimboIreland
    Community Oracle
    comments: 6291
    Device Wizard

Device Wizard

Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

Apps Expert

Apps Expert

9 April 2012, 20:00

No this is for meteor to iron out.
    The community manager will be here in the morning to assist...
    ___________________________________NOTE-I am a Meteor Mobile customer like you,I spend my free time here to help others,Multiple forum Master and balanced,Mobile Phone buff and im on twitter @jimboirelandMETEOR NUMBERS - PAYG: 1747 BillPAY: 1905
  • You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Steve has received from other members.

Meteor_Steve
    Community Oracle
    comments: 5325
    Community All Rounder

Community All Rounder

Community Guru

Community Guru

10 April 2012, 16:40

Can you PM me the IMEI?

Steven
    _______________________________________________________<br><a href="http://forums.meteor.ie/t5/Meteor-Forum-Guidelines-and/Meteor-Forum-Guidelines-and-Terms-of-Service/m-p/43657#M9" target="_self" data-mce-href="http://forums.meteor.ie/t5/Meteor-Forum-Guidelines-and/Meteor-Forum-Guidelines-and-Terms-of-Service/m-p/43657#M9">Our Forum Terms of Service... Please Read</a><br><br>Unsolicited PM's will not be answered, please set up a thread if you need help with a query.<br>
  • You can see here how much appreciation gfarrelly has received from other members.

gfarrelly
    Newbie Poster
    Author

10 April 2012, 16:44

I sent a pm there 

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version