Question: Not receiving text messages.

You can see here how much appreciation AlannahK1991 has received from other members.

AlannahK1991
Newbie Poster
comments: 1
Author

11 October 2012, 16:07

I am not able to receive text messages off anyone since last night. I am getting Facebook notifications, my internet works fine, and I can receive phone calls but haven't been receiving text messages at all. I even sent a message to the balance data message to Meteor to see I receive the answering one off them and haven't. Is my phone broken or have I accidentally changed settigns somewhere or what's the problem? I'd appreciate any help you could offer me, thank you.

Alannah Keegan

• You can see here how much appreciation Meteor_Bobby has received from other members.

Meteor_BobbyMeteor_Bobby
    comments: 4401

12 October 2012, 15:05

Hi AlannahK1991,

Have you tried deleting all messages in all folders and subfolders, it could be your memory? Try your SIM card in a different phone too to rule out whether it's the SIM that may be at fault. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

-Bobby

Unsolicited PMs will not be answered, use our 'Search Bar'' in the top right hand corner, your question may already have been answered but if not, drop a post on a relevant thread, or set one up yourself.

Uploading in progress:
0%
Browse
Add
If the URL is correct, a preview will appear here. It can take a few minutes for larger images to show.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)
View mobile version